Water Analysis Services
Water quality describes the condition of water, including chemical, physical and biological characteristics, usually with respect to its suitability for drinking, irrigation, bathing, and effluent purposes.
Safe water should contain no chemical or radioactive substances, be free from disease-causing organisms and be stable in terms of corrosion or scaling.
Analysis is conducted using various accredited techniques such as: Photometric, Electrometric, Colorimetric, Gravimetric, ICP-OES and ICP-MS and Enzyme Substrates.
We conduct water analysis across the following industries.
Hospitality & Lifestyle
Industry & Manufacturing
Irrigation & Agriculture
Food & Beverage
Tests and analysis offered include:
- Surface water quality testing and analysis
- Groundwater quality analysis
- Drinking water analysis
- Waste water analysis
- Inorganic analysis – major cations/anions
- Physicol chemical analysis
- Organic analysis
- Microbiological analysis
- Borehole water quality
- Heavy Metal scan
- Hydrocarbon analysis
- Environmental health analysis
- Coolant analysis and testing
- Water-based products analysis and testing
Why should you get your water tested?
- Increased demand for water results in a higher possibility of contamination
- Identify water treatment equipment required
- Identify what your water is suitable for
- Identify poor water taste and odour
WearCheck Water - Mining
WearCheck Water - Power
JHB: +27 11 923 7000
CT: +27 21 111 0056